If you're interested in senior living design and construction that maximize your budget, quality and schedule goals, you've come to the right place. At DBS Group, we help clients design and build senior housing projects that feel like home while increasing quality of life for residents and positive returns for you.
A singular, streamlined approach to senior living facilities
DBS Group's integrated approach promotes early collaboration in design, estimating and project management, ensuring you have a beautiful, resident-centered campus that fits your budget, quality and schedule goals. Our process:
- Enhances owner input and involvement
- Ensures collaboration and teamwork among all parties involved in your project
- Results in higher-quality construction
- Identifies project costs early in the process
- Maximizes function while minimizing costs
- Creates greater efficiency and saves time
Integrated wellness design
For senior living project owners and developers looking to integrate wellness features into their projects, DBS Group partners with Senior Performance Health, an Arrowhead Medical company, to proactively plan for and integrate amenities that enhance the health and wellness of residents and community members.
One-of-a-kind facilities for one-of-a-kind needs
Whatever your vision, our design-build, general contractor and construction manager services can help you realize it:
- Adult Daycare
- Independent Living (IL)
- Community-Based Retirement Communities (CBRF)
- Residential Community Apartment Complexes (RCA()
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC)
- Memory Care, Alzheimer's and Dementia
Senior living facilities that feel like home
Our integrated approach ensures you'll have a beautiful, wellness-focused and resident-centered campus — one that encourages independence and socialization, meets your standard of care, offers potential new revenue streams and brings peace of mind to your residents and their loved ones.
Contact us today to learn how DBS Group can help you on your next senior housing construction project.